locate tracer wire & EMS markers
3M Dynatel 7500 Series RFID Locators
The 7500 series Electromagnetic & RFID Locators provide accurate pipe, cable, or sonde depth measurements, giving a digital readout. All Dynatel locators 7500 series and fault finders are also compatible with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities. The locators are easy to use, due to a simple menu-driven interface that lets you select audio sounds and enable or disable receiver frequencies depending on your needs. They read and write to radio frequency enabled 3M iD markers.
For powerful precision locating, choose Dynatel locators 7500 series. These locators combine advanced digital processing and simple interfaces to help you quickly locate 3M™ EMS Path Marking Tape/Rope as well as existing electronic markers (balls, near-surface, full range, etc.).
As with all 3M Dynatel Cable/Pipe Locators, the 7500 series provides accurate pipe, cable, or sonde depth measurements, giving a digital readout in feet and inches, or centimeters (user-selectable). All Dynatel locators 7500 series and fault finders are also compatible with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments, enabling real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities. Above all these combined electromagnetic & radio frequency locators are easy to use. The simple menu-driven interface lets you select audio sounds and enable or disable receiver frequencies depending on your needs.
3M™ Dynatel™ Pipe/Cable/EMS Locator 7500 Series – RFID Locators
- 6 active frequencies for direct connect and transmitter output options in 3, 5 or 12 watts.
- 4 induction frequencies with maximum allowed output power.
- Trace view mapping display.
- Push button depth to all underground markers (passive and iD).
- Receiver rechargeable battery kit.
- All frequency mode in direct connect (4 simultaneously).
- Automatic impedance matching.
- Ohm meter with high voltage detection.
- Rugged, industrial temperature range.
- 240VAC output protection.
- Reads and writes to 3M iD Markers.