Subsoil Corrugated Drainage Pipe
Agflo, a flexible subsoil corrugated drainage pipe, delivers the highest standard of durability and strength. It is ideal for civil applications (e.g. internal road structures) and inland areas (e.g. gardens, parks or sporting fields). It can also be used to overcome or mitigate problems such as salinity, high rainfall, high water tables and hillside soak.
Features & Benefits
Agflo’s flexibility allows for quick installation. It is available in Class 400 (SN8) & Class 1000 (SN20) grades in either plain, slotted & socked. Both grades are manufactured in accordance with AS2439.1 in various diameters (please see below)
The Agflo Class 400 Pipe is:
- A single wall HDPE subsoil drainage pipe
- Very flexible and durable
- Designed for medium load-bearing subsoil applications.
- Supplied in either 10, 20, 50 or 100m lengths.
The Agflo Class 1000 Pipe is:
- A single wall PVC subsoil drainage pipe
- Designed for heavy loading and usage
- Supplied in 100m lengths, reducing loading costs, and speed of installation.
Agflo is typically used for (but not limited to) subsoil drainage, gas venting and cable conduits.
Agflo maintains the service life of roads and highways by removing water from saturated soils behind:
- retaining walls,
- road pavements
- various civil and building structures
In modern landfills and waste containment structures:
- Agflo’s chemical-resistant HDPE provides a seamless conduit for gas extraction
- ensures the prevention of environmental contamination by extracting gas in the drainage layer of the capping system.
Agflo cable conduits are used to repair cable ducts with no need for excavation of the buried cables that run alongside roads or highways.
This works by allowing easy access to the cable routing and is simply threaded through the conduits.