Tough Warning Mesh
Detectamesh Underground Warning Mesh
Detectamesh is a coloured plastic warning mesh for marking and detecting buried underground pipes, cables and services. Adhered to the mesh is a coloured tape, incorporating a customisable warning message. The mesh is pre-stretched polyethylene, tough and highly visible. Because of this mesh construction, it will become entangled in the teeth of an excavator or backhoe. Therefore it is much more likely to be seen and the warning heeded.
Traceable Warning Mesh
The mesh can be made incorporating a .7mm stainless steel tracer wire. However for a more effective detectable option that is easily found with an electromagnetic locator, Detectamesh is best combined with Copperhead tracer wire.
- Available in detectable and non-detectable versions.
- Made from high-strength coloured rot-resistant homopolymer polypropylene plastic mesh
- Manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS2648.1 1995
- Warning message printed in black
- Detectable version has one 0.7mm AISI 316 grade stainless steel tracer wire
- Custom orders manufactured in any colour text or logo
- Widths: 200mm & 300mm
- Lengths: 200m
Detectable – Length 200m x width 200mm (8″)
|Non Detectable MESH Gas||49998||Yellow|
|Detectable MESH Gas||880050||Yellow|
|Detectable MESH Water||880100||Green|