Drain-Cel® 30mm & 50mm Drainage Cell
Polyfabrics Drain-Cel® provides a perfect solution for sub-soil drainage application for creating a successful Roof Garden, without any traditional problems associated with cracking or leakage.
Drain-Cel® provides a uniform surface as well as an internal void space for effective draining of excess water.
Drain-Cel® is made from recycled Polypropylene and is inert to soil borne chemicals and bacteria. Drain-Cel® shallow and effective drainage profile helps landscapers to make use of mature plants on roof garden which needs soil depth and water retention properties by allowing for maximum soil depth which improves the growing environment.
High Summer temperatures can cause thermal expansion in concrete and can cause waterproofing to crack, the Drain-Cel® system due to its unique design and void properties help this heat to escape and hence reduce the risk of cracking, enhancing building life.
The added benefit of the Drain-Cel® material is the high compressive loadings it can withstand while maintaining its drainage.It is environmentally friendly and easy to install.
- Very high compressive load carrying capacity of up to 225 tonnes/m2
- Very high lateral flow capacity
- Maintains actual void size for effective drainage after backfill & compaction
- Easy to cut and comes in pre-clipped panels
- Low weight, only 3.2 kg/sqm compared to 250 kgs/m2 of gravel for the same effective drainage therefore reduces deck loads
- Holds and creates a perch water table, providing ideal moist conditions for plant growth
- Reduces hydrostatic forces upon retaining walls
- Made from environmentally friendly Recycled Polypropylene
- Green Roof applications
- Sports field drainage systems
- Drainage for retaining walls
- Landscaping drainage systems
- Tunnel Drainage systems
- Gas collection systems