Kinnears Braided Pull Rope
The Kinnears 3mm orange polypropylene ropes are braided to minimize kinking and stretch during cable hauling through conduit and pipes. Often used in Fibre Optic Cable installation into conduit. Because it is a light weight hauling rope, it should be used for short hauls or empty ducts.
Braided Pull Rope Features
- 3mm diameter, Mono-filament Braided Polypropylene.
- Highly abrasion resistance.
- Braided construction handles well, plus reduced stretch.
- Easily spliced and joined.
- Approved by Telstra, ideal for telecommunications cables.
|Description||Code||Colour||Size||Break||Pkgn||Unit Meas||Unit Wgt||Unit per pallet|
|3mm Braided pull through rope||K006952||Orange||3mmx1000m||90Kg||Coil||Each||5kg||80|