Tarpee is a premium woven 100% polyethylene (PE) fabric with 2 layers of interlocked high-density polyethylene (HDPE) reinforcing mesh built into the liner. The HDPE woven base with LDPE coatings offers excellent tensile and tear strength.
- Pond/Dam liners
- Bioretention trenches
- Creeks and channels
- Cost & time efficient
- No welding required
- Easy to install by site staff (i.e. expert installers not required)
- Made-to-order pre-assembled sheets
- Liners can be made usually at a short notice within 3-5 days depending on the shape and total area required.
- Liners reinforced with 2 layers of interlocked HDPE mesh (i.e. built into the liner)
- Liner is 0.59mm thick (compared to 2mm of HDPE Liners) with about 270GSM