E'DRAIN - Geosynthetic Drainage
Bi-Planar & Tri-Planar Geonet
E’DRAIN (Bi-Planar and Tri-Planar Geonet) can be used, in conjunction with geotextiles, to replace traditional materials (e.g. sand, gravel) to provide drainage in landfill, subgrade and/or tunnel wall projects.
They are composed of extruded high-profile polymeric ribs crossing at an angle to create an integral net structure.
The E’DRAIN Range is manufactured in accordance to ISO 9001:2008
E’DRAIN Bi-Planar Geonet:
- Made from high performance HDPE resin to resist compression and carbon black to give protection from UV degradation.
- Chemical and Biological Resistance: Manufactured from high density polyethylene which is unaffected by all chemicals, including acids, alkalis and salts, normally found in soils. As it is not a nutrient, it is therefore unaffected by micro-organisms in soil.
E’DRAIN Tri-Planar Geonet:
- Designed for directional flow especially down batters with high comprehensive strengths and enhanced flows by reducing geotextile impediment in the core.
- Chemical and Biological Resistance: Similar properties to the Bi-Planar
- Landfill leachate collection and leak detection
- Roadway and pavement drainage
- Underground concrete structures
- Underground pipeline protection