Tracer Wire Test Station
Triview Test Station
The TriView Tracer Wire Test Station is the most durable and flexible tracer wire access point available. It will protect tracer wire from mowers while warning potential excavators of the service below. The test stations are made by Rhino Marking Systems – the leading global innovator in smart asset marking systems. Because they are made from RhinoPoly™, the TriView Test Station will help cut costs by also serving as a pipeline or optic fibre marker and being highly visible.
Tracer Wire Test Station Features
- Standard with two internal stainless steel terminals
- Easy access removable cap
- 360-degree visibility
- Made with our proprietary blend of thermoplastics - RhinoPoly®
- Patented TriGrip Anchor™ for locking post into ground
- External terminals or terminator plate – to allow for quick and easy testing
- Additional terminals
- Grounded locate plate
- Custom hardware
- Isolation lever
- Cap lock – prevents vandals from accessing wires and hardware located inside.
- Standard post colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, brown
- Alternative post colors: safety green, black, pink, tan
- Custom colors available – call for details.
- Standard cap color: black
- Alternative cap colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white
- Lengths: 1220mm, 1370, 1525, 1675, 1829, 1980, 2134, 2285mm